Love Is – Matching Flip Book
Click on the link below to download a fun activity to do with your toddler for Valentine’s Day. The Bible has a lot to say about love and this activity focuses on some of the attributes of love taught in 1 Corinthians 13 as well as working on matching colors.
- Read this booklet to your child, helping to teach them some of the attributes of love taught in 1 Corinthians 13.
- Let your child pull the hearts off as you read.
- After removing all of the hearts, you can help your child work on matching colors.
- You can start by presenting only 2 hearts at a time and having your child choose the one that matches the heart on the page. Then let your child try to attach the matching heart on top.
- You can make it more challenging by setting out all of the hearts and having your child find the matching heart for each corresponding page.
- To make it even more challenging you can hide the hearts around the room or place them across the room from the booklet and have your child look at a page and try to remember what color they need as they go to find the correct heart and bring it back to put in the booklet.
Learning Colors, Matching, Memory